14th century church with some parts of the chancel dating back to the middle of the 13th century.
Half of the tower fell in 1739 and was rebuilt in 1788. Further renovations and rebuilding was carried out between 1868 and 1869. The church contains the tombs of some members of the Heydon family.
The Chancel is early English with very fine piscina. Remainder of church basically 14th century but completely remodelled in Perpendicular period. The tower rebuilt in 18th and 19th centuries. Good collection of monuments and brasses.