his 15th century church has extensive 19th century restorations. It comprises a tower, nave, transepts and chancel. The tower, which may once have supported a steeple, was restored in 1888. The rest of church was restored in 1896.
The East Window contains colourful early 20th century (c.1920) glass from J Powell and Sons depicting Christ preaching in the centre with a sower in left light and harvester in the right light
The west window of the tower contains 3 shields of arms in ovals the centre one could be 18th century, the other two 19th century