The medieval tower, nave and the south porch are all in ruins. The chancel, which has an extension dating to 1830, is still is use. The 19th century extension projects westwards into the area of the ruined nave. The church has a 15th century brass, medieval stained glass and a disused octagonal font.
Early 15th century brass. Hatchments. Old stained glass, some Flemish reset as memorial. Arms of Charles II in stained glass in east window.