This church has a round west tower with a 15th century brick and flint coating and polygonal belfry.
The massive nave quoins suggest the tower may date to the Late Saxon or Norman period. There are also other Norman fragments in the church.
The chapel arch dates to the 14th century but most of the rest of the church is 15th century.
It was heavily renovated and altered in the 19th century.
The west gallery of 1773 with stair turret is an unusual survival.